Location: Norman, OK
Company: Accent Glass Services, LLC
Accent Glass Services, LLC is seeking a full-time Storefront Fabricator. You will be fabricating aluminum and other associated tasks in the creation of architectural doors, windows, frames, and similar products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Punching door rails & stiles (may require flipping material around)
• Punching frame jambs & headers (may require flipping material around)
• Prepping parts (may require looking down, using hand tools for a full shift)
• Assembling doors (may require twisting, turning, squatting, etc)
• Welding doors
• Lifting doors that weight from 25-100 lbs.
• Operating equipment for a full shift (saw, mill, etc.). This will include lifting, loading, and unloading metal, pushing or pulling carts, and lifting from low carts
• Packing doors and frames. (Requires lifting, twisting, turning, etc.)
• Stocking hardware room. Boxes could weigh 1 to 50 lbs. (May require using ladder, squatting, lifting, etc.) • Pulling Metal. Parts could be 24' and may weigh 10 to 125 lbs.
• May be required to handle steel bar or channel
• Possibly over-time and Saturday work depending on production
• Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
• Must speak, read, and understand English to understand and communicate paperwork and labels
• Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements and effectively read and use a tape measure
• Must be able to work overtime if needed, including Saturday work depending on production needs
• All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
• Ability to use machinery and hand tools to fabricate products
• Ability to stand for 8-10 hours (or more) on your feet
• Ability to twist, turn, squat, climb, lift, push, and pull throughout the shift • Must have the ability to lift up to 75 lbs. unassisted
• Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
• When applying, please provide full employment history
• Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants before acceptance of job offer What
Accent Glass Services, LLC offers:
• Highly competitive base pay
• Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs • Health and wellness programs
• A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion